User Preset Page??

Home Forums Products Stompboxes User Preset Page??

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      PRSGUY513
      Participant

Hello,

I was wondering what happened to the “Eventide User Preset Exchange” for the H9. Did Eventide do away with it?
      Thanks for any information!

kborst
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hi PRSGuy,

We’ve launched a new site today and are working to improve our services for our users. We weren’t satisfied with the current implementation of our preset sharing program as we felt it was underutilized, so we are working on reintroducing it in a way that would be more useful and accessible for users.
      Thanks for your interest,
      Kyle

PRSGUY513
      Participant

Hi PRSGuy, We’ve launched a new site today and are working to improve our services for our users. We weren’t satisfied with the current implementation of our preset sharing program as we felt it was underutilized, so we are working on reintroducing it in a way that would be more useful and accessible for users. Thanks for your interest, Kyle

Thanks!!  The ironic thing is I haven’t visited the site for awhile. I’m in the middle of implementing my H9 in a new way and was looking over the site for some information and must have coincidentally connected in the middle of the transition because one minute things were one way the next it was different and I couldn’t find the preset sharing page. I thought I was cracking up.🤪

I hope the preset sharing site is reimplemented to some degree. The H9 IMO is very easy to tweak and come up with sounds myself, but it was fun and often useful to check out the sounds of others. Thanks for getting back to me and the new site looks good so far!

Chris

apalazzolo
      Participant

Is the new preset page live yet?  If so, could you kindly post a link?  If not, could you kindly post a link when it is?  Thanks.

PRSGUY513
      Participant

Is the new preset page live yet? If so, could you kindly post a link? If not, could you kindly post a link when it is? Thanks.

👍👍👍

karljohnshields
      Participant

Is the new preset page live yet? If so, could you kindly post a link? If not, could you kindly post a link when it is? Thanks.

I’ve been checking in weekly as well.

Any news as to when we will see preset sharing again?

Thanks so much!

apalazzolo
      Participant

Calling Joe Cozzi:

Could you please post a status update on this question?

Obviously, there have been some changes at Eventide in the last year (H9 now full, dot9 and plugin products released, website in flux, etc.) and this functionality was effectively eliminated for about 10 weeks now.  Also obviously, you’ve been very responsive to almost all threads here (really, it’s a very good look).   This one thread is an exception.  If there are any plans to revive this, please let us know what you can.  Many thanks!

~Tony

PRSGUY513
        Participant

RE: apalazzolo…

Yes, I would also like to know the status of this issue. I think it would still be useful to H9 users! Thanks…

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi all,

Unfortunately we have no news or updates with regards to the H9 preset sharing page at this time. We understand that this is something that is useful and there are plans to bring it back, but we can’t promise when that will be. We will be sure to let you know in this thread when it has returned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

karljohnshields
      Participant

Bumping this back to the top.

Please bring back the H9 Preset sharing.

Fender17
      Participant

And wouldn´t it be possible to let users access the old Preset Sharing page? It may not be ideal, but still better than nothing.

PRSGUY513
      Participant

Bumping this back to the top. Please bring back the H9 Preset sharing.

Thanks for doing this.

jamestorek
      Participant

I am interested in this as well.

Applemaupie
      Participant

Hi,

Any news on this topic or did i miss something ?

Thanks

kborst
        Keymaster
        Eventide Staff

Hi, Any news on this topic or did i miss something ? Thanks

Hi there,
        No news on this topic at this time. Rest assured we haven’t forgotten about it, some progress has been made, but unfortunately that’s all I can say at this time. I’d rather not tell you anything we’d have to walk back down the road.

Applemaupie
      Participant

Hello Kborst,

Thanks for your reply.

Your efforts are very much valued to get a kind of preset exchange up and running again.

Especially as i just got 3x an H9 in my possession. Looking forward to some positive news on this.

Thanks

ilovebelte
      Participant

Please bring back the preset sharing page!
      It’s very important for the community to be able to share presets on bought algorhythms

Does anyone have the files saved from the dropbox?
      Does anyone have a hint where to look to download some user preset?
      Thanks,
      Elisa

Applemaupie
      Participant

Hi Elisa,

Same thoughts here.

Soon…. i hope ??

Cheers Rob

jm345
      Participant

Hi Elisa, Same thoughts here. Soon…. i hope ?? Cheers Rob

+1

PRSGUY513
      Participant

Hi Elisa, Same thoughts here. Soon…. i hope ?? Cheers Rob

++++1

Puppeteer
      Participant
      kborst
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

The user preset sharing feature has been restored, you can find them as well as upload new ones here – https://www.eventideaudio.com/presets/

Applemaupie
      Participant

Thanks to the Eventide Team, great news, yeah.

Cheers Rob

tonemasterus
      Participant

I can download but the H9 control app says empty preset?

David

kborst
        Keymaster
        Eventide Staff

Which preset did you download?

tonemasterus
      Participant

I tried a couple -1OCTAVE and TENS REC LOOPER. This is on my IPad.

David

apalazzolo
      Participant

I just uploaded six H9 presets to the Eventide preset sharing page. It not only worked flawlessly but the new format is easier to search,  browse, and download presets.

PRSGUY513
        Participant

That’s cool!! Thanks for sharing. I’ll have to try them.👍

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.