using CrushStation

Home Forums Products Stompboxes using CrushStation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      lironas2006

hey friends how are you? i just dawnloaded the crushstation and need help how to conect it the my amp- i am using 2 h9 and mesa boogie roadking.

do i need to follow the the pre/post mamual and do as it say?

thank you 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Probably not. Pre/Post is really for advanced users – you would know if you needed it.

Given To Fly
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

Probably not. Pre/Post is really for advanced users – you would know if you needed it.

The Road King is for advanced users too.

The simplest setup would be guitar – H9 – Road King. However, if you are using the H9’s in one or both of the Road King’s FX Loops the best setup might not be simple anymore. How do you normally use your H9’s? I have no doubt this can be figured out quickly but its a situation that will require some figuring out.  

lironas2006

so anyone can tell me what is the right way to connect the h9 when i use it with dist? 

with any dist its came before the amp- what i should do in that situation?

thank you

rlynch
      lironas2006 wrote:

hey friends how are you? i just dawnloaded the crushstation and need help how to conect it the my amp- i am using 2 h9 and mesa boogie roadking.

thank you 

I think pre/post is best if your using a foot controller of some sorts. Watch the video Eventide has online for simple pre/post operation.smiley

rlynch
      lironas2006 wrote:

thank you 

I think pre/post is best if your using a foot controller of some sorts. Watch the video Eventide has online for simple pre/post operation.smiley

lironas2006

thank you

rlynch

you can check out my post on G2-dual h9’s- stereo-dual amps-dual fx loops. I think if you have invested in h9’s your next step should be a quality footcontroller. You can run one in your loop if its instrument level if its not have one installed like the metro amp loop, thats what I did.then you have lots of options

1. run 1 h9 in stereo ( as long as footcontroller has a stereo 4 in/out loop)

2,run the other h9 pre/post into your footcontroller. I place pich/octave in loop 1 fuzz in loop 2 and h9 pre in loop 3 . then you can place h9 in last loop for post.

3. use 910/949 EVH preset in stereo then your analog distortion then the other h9 thats in pre post can bring in some phaser or flanger.

tons of options

now you can run fuzz with pre h9 phaser for example or your analog distortion pedal with h9 stereo reverb or delay.

of course stereo really needs 2 amps…its only $  but once you go stereo you will not want to use mono anymore 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.