Using H90 with Digitech FS3X

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Using H90 with Digitech FS3X

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Baccetti
      Participant

Hello, since I have the H90 in my rack, I would like to switch between 3 presets on the Digitech FS3X footswitch in SELECT mode on my pedalboard. I can’t seem to find any instructions on how to enable the footswitch for this mode. Can you please help me? Thank you and best regards, B.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello Baccetti,

It is possible to emulate the behavior of SELECT mode functions using an aux switch. Depending on which EXP input the switch is connected to, it will behave as 1,2,3 for EXP1 or 4,5,6 for EXP2.

Go into the System Menu > Global > Global – Pedal Ctl

-One switch should be mapped to “P act/byp”
      -Another switch should be mapped to “decrement”
      -A third switch mapped to “increment.”

With these mappings you’ll be able search up and down your Playlist and activate or bypass the program.

Baccetti
      Participant

Thank you. I will try this and I hope I make it work. BR,B

Baccetti
      Participant

Hi, the option to search up and down your Playlist and activate or bypass the program works well, but I’m wondering if it’s possible to program the buttons on the AUX switch to function like Footswitches on the Eventide in Select/Bank Mode, since I only need 3 presets during the song itself. So, the first button for clean, the second for rhythm, and the third for solo?

Thank you, B

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

It is not possible to assign to specific Program numbers to aux switches. This is a job best suited for a MIDI controller. However, this is exactly why the H90 has Bank mode, where each bank on the H90 allows you to access three programs at a time, one per footswtich. Have you tried Bank mode?

Bank mode video: https://youtu.be/5y14LwN9oAk?t=571

For future reference, you can find all assignable functions for external aux switches here: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.7.5/content/appendix/global.html

Baccetti
      Participant

Hello Joe, no, Bank mode is something I haven’t explored yet. I will definitely look into it. Thanks, B

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.