Using Modfactor as a Midi Controller for H9 Harmonizer

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Using Modfactor as a Midi Controller for H9 Harmonizer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi guys, so the EvenMidi controller is out of stock and cant find it anywhere,

I was wondering, is there any chance that I could use the Modfactor knobs as a Midi Controller to change the presets of all the effects in the H9 Harmonizer?

I know it would be a expensive midi controller ha, but it turns out I have the chance to get a used one for a very low price.

Luis.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      luisandresvargas wrote:

Hi guys, so the EvenMidi controller is out of stock and cant find it anywhere,

I was wondering, is there any chance that I could use the Modfactor knobs as a Midi Controller to change the presets of all the effects in the H9 Harmonizer?

I know it would be a expensive midi controller ha, but it turns out I have the chance to get a used one for a very low price.

Yes. When you switch presets on the ModFactory, you can send out MIDI PC messages, which can trigger H9 to switch presets accordingly as well.

Great thank you! Can I bother you via pm to get some help on this?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        luisandresvargas wrote:
        Great thank you! Can I bother you via pm to get some help on this?

You can just leave all your questions here. I believe other users might also have this kind of questions or be interseted in. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.