Using Space via H9 Control within DAW (Cubase)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Using Space via H9 Control within DAW (Cubase)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      madzad

Hello!

I’m using Space live as well as in my studio.

I just thought when using it with H9 Control on my Mac based Studio DAW (Cubase) I could easily manage all the parameters via H9 Control while finding the right effect for the song so that I can just save that preset at the end together with the project I work on. But 1st I can not change the parameters of Space via H9 Control (connected via USB) and 2nd H9 Control seems to have no integration within Cubase (what I thought before). So probably I’m wrong with my expectations. How do you manage the integration of Space / H9 Control and DAW the best?

Thank you for your help!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      madzad wrote:

But 1st I can not change the parameters of Space via H9 Control (connected via USB) 

So when you open H9 Control with Space connected via USB, it doesn't recognize it? Which firmware version is on your Space? You may need to update the firmware using the direct updater. You can find that by clicking "Window" from the menu bar and "Open Eventide Direct Updater".

madzad wrote:

And 2nd H9 Control seems to have no integration within Cubase (what I thought before). So probably I'm wrong with my expectations. How do you manage the integration of Space / H9 Control and DAW the best?

H9 Control doesn't have integration with Cubase. You need to save presets in the H9 Control. However, you should be able to use Cubase to send MIDI messages to your Space to change parameters, macro/expression mappings, and switch presets etc.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.