Using Time Factor in different FX loops

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Using Time Factor in different FX loops

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Euripides

Hello,

I’d like your input on a matter that has been bugging me for a while now. I’ve been trying to use my rig (Time Factor is a big part of this rig) on my two amps. The problem is the behaviour of these amps’ FX loops is quite different. Another factor in this is that one of the amps is a Series FX loop while the other one is a Parallel one. At the moment, I’m using an audio switcher and I’m having a hard time dialling the right settings for both my Time Factor and reverb pedal (when using the amp with the Parallel FX loop). I’ve enabled the Killdry mode and set the dry/wet mix setting to 100% but the tone remains a bit different. Is there any parameter that I should be aware of that I’m missing? Also, another issue that comes up is that ideally I’d like to have the same presets with different settings (one for Series, the other for Parallel). Is there any way besides Factor Lib to get this done? A way in which I can copy those presets and alter them to fit in with each FX loop?

Thank you,

Euripides

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

FactorLib is now pretty much obsolete. If you have the latest software you can use H9Control for preset manipulation. (See TF Download page for more info).

We are thinking about making KillDry selectable on a preset-by-preset basis in some future software.

Euripides

Does that mean that If I download the latest software and install it on the Time Factor I can then manipulate each preset on my PC using the H9 Control programme?

gkellum
        Participant
        Euripides wrote:

Does that mean that If I download the latest software and install it on the Time Factor I can then manipulate each preset on my PC using the H9 Control programme?

Yes, you can use H9 Control with TimeFactor if your TimeFactor software is a v5 release or above.  The last three releases we've done for TimeFactor have supported it working with H9 Control.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.