Vintage FX in Mod Factor?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Vintage FX in Mod Factor?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jcshirke
      Participant

Will the Mod Factor include vintage (e.g. analog) emulations of classic chorus and flange effects? Since the Time Factor has very nice emulations of vintage and tape echoes, I was wondering if the Mod Factor would have something similar.

Thanks,

Jeff

achaput

Hi Jeff,

There are four different types of flangers and four different types of phasers in ModFactor. These cover the spectrum from vintage to modern. You can defeinitely dial in some of the old classic sounds! There is an audio preview of ModFactor now online on the ModFactor product page of Eventide.com. More soundclips to come…

Alan

jcshirke
      Participant

Thanks very much, Alan!

I saw your (or Eventide's) post on The Gear Page, too. I'm glad to see you guys are keeping an eye on what's going on there as well.

One more question about the flange effect–will Mod Factor do through zero flanging?

Thanks again for the demo, and I assume those sounds are merely the tip of the iceberg for what this pedal can do?

Jeff

Crysstalized
      Participant

Ditto on the Through Zero Flanging Question–that would be killer on this unit!

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

Thru zero ("THRU-0") is one of the flanger types.

jcshirke
      Participant

That's great news. Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.