Volume Swell patch – Time Factor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Volume Swell patch – Time Factor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Robertdsmn

Hi.  Does anyone know of a good volume swell patch that can be programmed on the Time Factor pedal ?  There are a few factory presets that come close, but they do not give a pure swell sound.  They either do not start at a zero point or there are other unwanted effects added to the sound.  I’m trying to recreate the effect Eddie VH gets on the instrumental track Cathedral on the Diver Down album.  Any help would be appreiated.  Thanks.

nishneb

I’ve nevr been able to duplicate “Cathedral” without using the volume knpb. Programmed swells don’t sound as organic.

Good Luck!

[/quote]

Robertdsmn

Thanks.  I don’t necessarily need to do that track, but do you know of a patch on this pedal that might come at least close ?  I’ll take a pure swell effect of any kind that doesn’t have a lot of unwanted other effects in it.

nishneb

My first thught is the Heavy Industry Malekko Sneak Attack-this will absolutely give you what you want in this respect, and it sounds great with the H9.

My second thought would be programming a volume/expression pedal. You could easily set all the parameters for just volume, or anything else. I realize this is not exactly a foot-free solution.

Seems strange to me that it’s so difficult to find an autoramp/decay patch for your needs-it’s fairly basic. Please keep me updated on your solution!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.