Vsig and H7600 – Getsigfile results in a all modules on top of each other, how to arrange?

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development Vsig and H7600 – Getsigfile results in a all modules on top of each other, how to arrange?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      haven
      Participant

I have Vsig running on a VM inside VMware Fusion. communication via Keyspan serial is good, I went through the tutorials and am now trying to study the presets in my H7600.

The problem is when I use the getsigfile command the patch in Vsig is a mess. Every module is is the same spot on the top left of the editor window. I tried selecting all and using the commands in the Positioning menu but they only work if I first srart dragging the modules aroung with the mouse. I end up spending a lot of time moving everything away from everything else so I can actually see what is happening.

I must be missing something, a preference? when I briefly tried VsigX and looked at patches they were readable.

Vsigfile v2.4.9.0

H7600 v5.22

razo

Try right click mouse -> Edit: reposition modules
      HTH
      (Couldn't  this be done by default in vsig? would be more userfriendly)

haven
      Participant

Thank you!

That worked, now it is much easier to read.

Odd that it is not default or that it is in the Edit menu instead of the Positioning menu.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.