ERROR- userobject key 0x43A0001 does not exist
      ERROR- userobject key 0x43B0001 does not exist
      ERROR- userobject key 0x41D0001 does not exist
      ERROR- userobject key 0x43D0001 does not exist
      ERROR- userobject key 0x43A0001 does not exist
      ERROR- userobject key 0x43B0001 does not exist
      ERROR- userobject key 0x43D0001 does not exist

the H8000fw will however show the patch. Do I need to debug this (my program seems fine) or is this a bug in vsigfile?

When I load this patch with a newer vsigfile, it'll say "Cannot find module in dbase DELAY_XF" (it seems to do somehing with patch 913 St BitDecimator) and when I send it a "serial overflow 1 occurred".

IDeangelis

Hi Siem

for the User_Objects errors I'd have to look at the sigfile.

Anyway:

-please use the latest Vsigfile version 2.4.9

-I believe your Vsig database doesn't match the H8000FW internal database. You should GET DATABASE in Vsig, from the unit connected  via serial cable.

best

Siem
      Participant

IDeangelis:

?Hi Siem

for the User_Objects errors I'd have to look at the sigfile.

Anyway:

-please use the latest Vsigfile version 2.4.9

-I believe your Vsig database doesn't match the H8000FW internal database. You should GET DATABASE in Vsig, from the unit connected? via serial cable.

?

best

I?

?

Thanks Italo!

The Vsig database was corrupt, I downloaded it from the website – now it works

I remember now vsig gave an error when I downloaded the database for the first time from my H8000fw

I might need to tweak the serial driver a bit to get it working a bit smoother

BTW I did have some more questions:

– how can I see the current load on the processors?

– which filter type is best for clean highpass purposes?

IDeangelis

Hi Siem

it's *strongly* adviced you download the database from the unit, not from the web.

The ones we have on the web are for Vsig testing and are not updated, so they may not reflect the exact modules database in your OS version. Vsig has a Get Dbase command for the purpose.

Serial port settings are the default ones in SETUP > MIDI menu, in your H8000. Make sure the parameters are the same in the computer. Better checking them under Hardware management in Windows.

There is no in line monitor for DSP resources. You can only send the sigfile to the unit and chek if it gets loaded.

For highpass you can use the FILTER module.

best

Siem
      Participant

I finally managed to download the database with 2.4.9, but I receive these errors again:

Send4600hostcommand: HC clear Timeout error. Cmd: 0x12 sethostptr: sendhostcommand error 2008 for dsp 0, address = y.0x792

It happens when I use IIR filter module, I already have some MODIIRQ in my program (from the 1427 Synthlike Filter patch).

my H8000fw only displays

ERROR – Suggest Power-Down

host timeout

when I power on/off I get the same message, I also tried to reset it with holding the levels at bootup

IDeangelis

Siem

you mean you have used the GetDbase function in Vsig to get the unit's modules database?

I'd need to look at the sigfile to understand what is going on.

When the unit gives that error and repeats it at power up, simply power the unit on and press and hold the PROGRAM key when you read H8000 on the display. It will then ask if you want to unload the current preset. That clears the ram content. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.