VSIG-H9000-Send to H9000 greyed

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development VSIG-H9000-Send to H9000 greyed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      macgee
      Participant

Hi all

I’ve installed VSIG and it’s running and I’ve created a basic preset however “Send to H9000” is greyed out.

It’s the only part that I can’t find a solution for

– Latest Emote v1.1.4 Running and Connected

– Windows USB Audio Driver for H9000 Installed (Release date: March 07, 2018)

– H9k Running latest OS v1.1.4

– H9k connected to USB of the Windows VM and it’s communicating

What is the transfer mechanism from VSIG to H9K, over network, Emote or straight from VSIG over USB or network, etc.. Then I can know where to look to solve

Also, is there a way for VSIG to compile the files so I can copy to USB and do it that way?

Thanks

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      macgee wrote:

I've installed VSIG and it's running and I've created a basic preset however "Send to H9000" is greyed out.

Usually that menu item is enabled if you have an algorithm with some modules hooked up.  (It won't allow you to upload an empty sigfile).

The transfer mechanism uses the network.  You don't need to have emote connected when you transfer algorithms, as Vsig contains the network client itself.

We should probably supply some example sigfiles to help people get started.  I'll see if we can sort that out soon.

macgee
      Participant

Thanks Joe

I did follow the manual to make the basic algorithm which was a crossover left to right and saved that file and manual instructs to push to the hardware over midi at that point so maybe that’s not algorithm enough

Caveat – I’m running this in VM Ware Windows 7 SP1.

In Emote, it doesn’t automatically detect and connect to the hardware like on mac side so I have to add it manually using the IP address of H9k so I wonder if VSIG isn’t autodetecting and I need to specify IP manually there…but didn’t see that option

I know you guys don’t support VMs so any help is appreciated

vanceg
      Participant

Do you have both the H9000 and your VMware/PC on the same network?  If the two of those are on the same network, this should work with even just a VERY simple VSIG file.  Do you see the serial number of your H9000 listed when you do the Transfer to H9000 command?  You should see it listed in that window. You would highlight your H9K (typically it shows the H9000’s serial number). Once you highlight the H9000, you should be able to transfer. 

You do not use MIDI at all when transferring to the H9K.  It is all done over the network.  

macgee
        Participant
        vanceg wrote:

Do you have both the H9000 and your VMware/PC on the same network?  If the two of those are on the same network, this should work with even just a VERY simple VSIG file.  Do you see the serial number of your H9000 listed when you do the Transfer to H9000 command?  You should see it listed in that window. You would highlight your H9K (typically it shows the H9000’s serial number). Once you highlight the H9000, you should be able to transfer. 

You do not use MIDI at all when transferring to the H9K.  It is all done over the network.  

Yea it’s long sorted thanks – the issue was needing bonjour installed and using older Harmonizer Vsig files which weren’t compatible

Thanks though

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.