VSIG Tutorial

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development VSIG Tutorial

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Puppeteer
      Participant

Here’s another VSIG tutorial for people looking to get under the hood of the H9000.  This is part 2 of the Dub Delay, and after part 1 and part 2, you will have the dub delay algorithm that I released a while back.  I’ve had some cool ideas about where we can take this next, so there will probably be a part 3 at some stage.

Anyway, here’s the tutorial.

alexone
      Participant

I have still just scratched the surface of my new h9000r but I am looking forward to getting into this holy rabit hole.

:o)

alexone
      Participant

I just made my first attempt following your tutorial part 1. It doesn’t work well because I should have missed some change of value (feedback). But yes It is my first algo (lol).

Thank you!

Puppeteer
      Participant

Congrats on opening the seal.  It does get easier.

Was there something that I missed in my tutorial, that I could clarify to make it easier? I can see how I could have missed something in the way I did the tutorial.

My finished .vsig is available here – https://godlike.com.au/fileadmin/godlike/patch/h9000/vsig3/Dub_Delay_Para_VSIG.zip if you want to double check your work against what I ended up building.

alexone
      Participant

Thank you. I’ll have a look. VSIG is in the  bottom of project queue, when I don’t have other things to do. And unfortunately it doesn’t happen very often.

About your video, the connection part is very easy to follow: it’s logical and visual. In contrast, when you enter numerical parameters I had to go through again. Maybe because I am not a native English speaker.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.