Vsig3 – Add Notes to an Algo?

Home Forums Products Vsig and Preset Development Vsig3 – Add Notes to an Algo?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      macgee
      Participant

Hi guys

Is there a way to add notes to an algorithm, like when hovering over the preset/algo list on the H9000?

Thanks

donrwatters
      Participant

Do you mean, like using the Textblock?  I think that’s what you’re looking for here.  If you load up any algorithm from Eventide, you’ll see a textblock assigned, with the text that gets displayed on the screen, or in a mouseover.

macgee
      Participant

thanks a lot, i’ll test that

cheers

dbaylies
      Eventide Staff

I added VSig-174: Ability to add info description to algorithm

patchen
      Participant

I understand this has been added but how is it accessed?  I can’t seem to find a way to add a manual to my algorithm 

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff

I think you are referring to the algorithm description in the database.  There's a way to upload a description along with the sigfile, but I don't think we've implemented a way for the user to fill that in yet.  We can add this in a future version of Vsig.

dbaylies
      Eventide Staff
      patchen wrote:

I understand this has been added but how is it accessed?  I can't seem to find a way to add a manual to my algorithm 

Hi Patchen,

This has actually not been added yet – I only added a ticket in our tracking system to be addressed at a future date. I definitely still agree that this would be a useful feature!

David

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.