WERKFLEAUX 2 – Instructions to recover old presets

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins WERKFLEAUX 2 – Instructions to recover old presets

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      babacane
      Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the great work done on the plug-ins!

Could you please give us instructions on how to convert old tide presets into the new nfa ones? I cannot find anything and doing that manually is very difficult.

Thanks in advance!

Babacane

PS: Some months ago I ask you about the VCA type. When using the digital VCA there is always a “realease” even if the release on the LPG is set to 1ms. This is not the case when using the analog vactrol VCA (sound is dying immediately).

babacane
      Participant

Hi,

Just want to clarify something. I understand old tide presets are functioning well. It is just that adding tags to them changed them to nfa. I was expecting to have only one file at the end of the operation but unfortunately it is not the case. I have the old tide file and the new nfa one with the same name which is confusing, at least for me.

Thanks again!

Babacane

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Ah, that’s a good question. I don’t think there’s currently a way to delete the preset from within the plugin, I think for now you just need to go manually delete the .tide presets after you tag them. I’ll make a bug report about that and maybe we can come up with a better workflow.

Thanks,

Dan

babacane
      Participant

Thanks for your reply!

Did you see also my question regarding Generate’s VCA?

Ciao

Bab

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Yeah, I have to look into it more. I’ve added a bug report.

Dan

babacane
      Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.