what do i have to do now?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes what do i have to do now?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      znagle22

I contacted support and said this:

when i update, using the current version of update utility, my device is recognized but it says this.

"unable to download update information: host update.eventide.com not found"

What is happening and what should i do?

They replied:

Your email request has been logged on the help desk under the Call No shown above. Please be sure to reply the serial number and current software version of your system and peripherals for proper processing of your request, if you have not already provided them. All requests for service must be accompanied by system serial number and current software version.

So i replied my serial number, software version, and my device id number. What do I have to do now?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Probably you have to wait for a reply – there is a bit of a backlog after the holiday. Sorry.

But, we had some server problems related to the big storm which now seem fixed, so you might want to try the upgrade again.

znagle22

oh ok… well i tried again … same thing happened… i guess just wait and not update untill i hear back from support

edmiddlebrooks
      Participant

znagle22, can you ping update.eventide.com from your computer?  If not, email me at edmiddlebrooks at gmail.com and I can assist you.

edmiddlebrooks
      Participant

What I did after the storm was to click on the update I wanted, then click "properties"  This will display the URL to the backup file.  Type that URL EXACTLY as it is into your web browser and it will prompt you for your Username and Password. (provided you can get to update.eventide.com where you are)  Use the UN and PW you registered with and it will download the file.  Put it someplace easy like c:, then Open back up the update utility,
      Click File -> Update from file and choose the .bam file you downloaded from the website.

Piece of cake.

znagle22

I cant ping … and i sent you an email

znagle22

i wish i could update!!!

bhaberman
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

znagle22, please let me know the Helpdesk Call No support@eventide.com emailed you back so I can investigate what support has tried. 

jhyman
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hi Zach,

I responded to your email for call #33713. Please get back to me with the necessary information that I requested and I'll be able to help you update your stompbox.

Jerome

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.