What is the newest TF Update?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes What is the newest TF Update?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      anxiousmofo
      Participant

My apologies if this is a ridiculous question, but is the newest Timefactor update # 2.4.2[1] or Beta 2.4.1(5)? It would seem to be the former, but the product update page highlights the latter.

Thanks!

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

the support page is out of date, it only lists the last beta before the official release of 2.4.2 which is the latest full release.

they said there were "Technical Difficulties" with getting the support page updated.

Cheers

BMF

anxiousmofo
      Participant

Thanks BMF. I jsut wanted to make sure Eventide wasn't employing some wacky new build numbering scheme.  Looks like I'll be updating again soon. I appreciate the response!

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

No problemBeer

pdouds

just curious, is there a presets list for ver 2.4.2? I looked on the support page, and can't even find the update. i downloaded it to my tf last week, and it works fine, but i don;t have a presets list.

TubeAmped

You could try here:  http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Stompboxes/TimeFactor.aspx#documentation

You have to click on the "Documentation" link on the TimeFactor page – not hidden 😉

Later – Mike

EdDrake
      Participant

It's the same preset list as for 2.4.1 (5) which is in the release notes for that version,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.