When will the H9 Core be available for purchase?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes When will the H9 Core be available for purchase?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      tommysahlin

…or maybe it already is? Can't locate one…

gkellum
      Participant

We started shipping them out to dealers at the end of last week.  U.S. dealers should be receiving them this week…  

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Cool!

good to know thanks.

tommysahlin

Great news, thanks for the info! Just to double-check: all the algorithms in my H9 will also load in an H9 Core, including the initial bundle, correct?

gkellum
      Participant

Yes, that is correct.  

gkellum
      Participant

tommysahlin:

Just to double-check: all the algorithms in my H9 will also load in an H9 Core, including the initial bundle, correct?

One of my colleagues wanted me to add that this is true — all the algorithms in your H9 will also load in an H9 Core — but this only true while you own both.  If you sell your H9 for example, it's algorithms will no longer be tied to your Eventide account, and you'll lose them from your Core…

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

I assume that is only the case for the bundled algorithms that are part of H9… Meaning that if you had algorithms you purchased, they would remain on the Core as the algorithms are still tied to your Eventide account?

gkellum
      Participant

badmelonfarmer:

I assume that is only the case for the bundled algorithms that are part of H9… Meaning that if you had algorithms you purchased, they would remain on the Core as the algorithms are still tied to your Eventide account?

Yes.  Algorithms that you purchase either with a coupon or with money remain tied to your Eventide account.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.