When’s 2.0 Available?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes When’s 2.0 Available?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      mcalldp

Whats the release date on the 2.0 software? I'm running the beta now but still find a few things buggy and am not sure of the expected time of update.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Mcalldp,

We are planning on releasing another beta version soon, however you should tell us what you find buggy so that we can fix it if we haven't already.

Thanks,

Dan 

mcalldp

The big bug I am findin: If I am playing in bank mode then switch out to live mode, once I switch back to bank mode the bank that is on has no effect. The light it lit showing it as activated but there is no effect. I have to choose a different bank then go back to the previous bank to activate it.

My only other gripe at this point is the volume difference when using the loop. 

18watt

>Hi Mcalldp,
      >
      >We are planning on releasing another beta version soon, however you should tell us what >you find buggy so that we can fix it if we haven't already.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      >Dan

Just wondering, are you skipping the next beta and just going for the official release on Friday?

Thanks!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

No, I don't think we're planning a final release for Friday.  There've been a couple of cool feature requests that we might try to fit in before a final 2.0 release, but I'll find out and we'll have an update.

mcalldp

Well, is there another beta release this Friday? If not is there another Beta release before the next full release at all and if so when?

18watt

Cool, thanks. I'm looking forward to it!

18watt

I think this link: http://update.eventide.com/update/ is causing the confusion.

18watt

Any word, Dan? Even an interim beta would be great, if it fixes the loop truncation – it's really slowing me down! Cheers. 

cosmorama

Hello. I'm waiting for the new version too… The lowering of looper volume creates me too much troubles in live sessions.
      Please, let's know when we'll have the perfect working release.

Thank you

mcalldp

Isn't there a Beta coming out today?

achaput

Because participants
      in the TimeFactor Public Beta Program have been so helpful in reporting issues
      and allowing us to fine-tune this software, we have decided to put out another
      Beta release before the final Version 2.0 (originally scheduled for the end of February.) This will allow further testing on
      some fixes which have been made recently, and give us time to work on more of
      your feature requests. This interim Beta Release should be available in the
      next week or so. Thanks for all your help!

Alan 

18watt

Excellent news, thanks Alan!

mcalldp

Great, can't wait!

18watt

Just wondering if we can look forward to a new beta this week?

Not nagging, just enthusiastic. 🙂

Thanks!

cosmorama

achaput:

Because participants in the TimeFactor Public Beta Program have been so helpful in reporting issues and allowing us to fine-tune this software, we have decided to put out another Beta release before the final Version 2.0 (originally scheduled for the end of February.) This will allow further testing on some fixes which have been made recently, and give us time to work on more of your feature requests. This interim Beta Release should be available in the next week or so. Thanks for all your help!

Alan 

Any news?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.