where are spacetime presets?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes where are spacetime presets?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nishneb

I’ve used my free coupon for Spacetime. Now I want to see and use the preset list in the H9 pedal. It’s on the H9control, but the list of presets aren’t loaded into my pedal-just the first one, labeled 0.SPCTM.

How do I see and hear the other Spacetime presets? Do I need to load the preset list seperately? How? The confusion is growing…

KCStratman
      Participant
      nishneb

ok, I fixed it, and it wasn’t smple or easy. I had to load each into the preset list. one by one…

smh

gkellum
        Participant
        nishneb wrote:

ok, I fixed it, and it wasn't smple or easy. I had to load each into the preset list. one by one…

Do you know about the drag and drop functionality you can use to build preset lists?  You get to it by pressing the "Edit List" button in the Preset List screen.

Here's a tutorial video that describes it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tI_LsQcsXY

It really should quick and easy to build a preset list…

nishneb

Thanks for the great fix ideas, I still have my priginal question-why didn’t the Spacetime presets downsload with purchase? Why do I have to “build a preset list?” I appreciate all of the replie, though I’m still confused-I can guarantee that having to drop and drag presets is going to interfere with my desire to purchase more algorithms. A heads-up would have been invaluable.

gkellum
        Participant
        nishneb wrote:

I still have my priginal question-why didn't the Spacetime presets downsload with purchase? Why do I have to "build a preset list?" 

Well, the H9 has space for 99 presets, and people use this H9 preset list for live performances.  It wouldn't be a good thing to automatically overwrite the preset list on someone's H9 every time they bought a new algorithm.  Most people when they buy a new algorithm click around through the presets in H9 Control in the Presets screen. They decide which presets they like and they save the presets they like where they want them on their H9.  There's actually no need to save all of an algorithms presets onto the H9 just to try them out. 

nishneb

thanks eventide-that explains everything. now that I know, I will approach from a different direction.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.