Where did the randomize parameters option go in the new H9 control?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Where did the randomize parameters option go in the new H9 control?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      lordradish
      Participant

Seriously!!! I used this feature all of the time to create new sounds. Did it move or is it actually gone??? Bring it back, please!

gkellum
      Participant

Where did the randomize parameters option go in the new H9 control?

Oh. Sorry about that. That will be back in the next release. We had to redo that dialog, and the fact that you can’t get to the randomize parameters option now was an oversight.

lordradish
      Participant

Oh, okay. A suggestion, if I may… have the randomize have its own button, easily accessible outside of a menu. Since randomizing is a crapshoot, this will enable the user to do it much quicker.

Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

A suggestion, if I may… have the randomize have its own button, easily accessible outside of a menu. Since randomizing is a crapshoot, this will enable the user to do it much quicker.

My colleague, Alan, suggested the same thing recently. This won’t work on phone screens though, because there’s not enough space for an extra button. So, what I decided to do instead was change the behavior of the more menu so that it doesn’t close after clicking randomize. That way you can keep clicking it… I could add an extra button I suppose in the display screen area just for the larger screen version of the app, but maybe, the change I made already will satisfy you and Alan…

lordradish
      Participant

The button would sure be nice, but it sounds like your change is a good idea. Thanks, again.

romax
      Participant

is it possible to send a cc message to randomize parameters from my h9?

lets say i want to use knob X for that.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        romax wrote:

is it possible to send a cc message to randomize parameters from my h9?

lets say i want to use knob X for that.

Unfortunately, this feature is only available in H9 Control.

romax
      Participant

thanks a bunch, i wont be lazy anymore i promise 😉

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.