Where does the H9 Control app store my timefactor presets?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Where does the H9 Control app store my timefactor presets?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      stratboy

Hi, when using the H9 Control app to save/backup my Timefactor presets, where does it save them? Ho to backup or move them to another disk? Where can I find them?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      stratboy wrote:

Hi, when using the H9 Control app to save/backup my Timefactor presets, where does it save them? Ho to backup or move them to another disk? Where can I find them?

When you back up your TimeFactor presets, they are saved to the Preset List page. Then you can click "More"->"Export Preset List" to export this list to whereever on your disk.

stratboy

Ok done > is that ‘presets list’ (as called by the app) suitable to restore them in the future? Are they an effective backup of my presets?

bohan wrote:

stratboy wrote:

When you back up your TimeFactor presets, they are saved to the Preset List page. Then you can click “More”->”Export Preset List” to export this list to whereever on your disk.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      stratboy wrote:
      Ok done > is that 'presets list' (as called by the app) suitable to restore them in the future? Are they an effective backup of my presets?

You can import the preset list anytime. You can try it now by click "More" -> "Import preset list" or in the Settings page click "Import Presets or Preset Lists"

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.