Where is my license?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Where is my license?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      hjscheffler
      Participant

Bought the plugin online on the 15th and found the invoice in my snailmail today but never received an email with the license code and cant find it in my ilok account either.

Double checked my spam and the ilok account details etc.

On top of that-the demo expired a week early (should run til the 28th!)

Please help!

same here, still waiting on my auth. need it quick.

id like mine too.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

We've filled a lot of orders in the last two weeks, and I'm very sorry if any of yours slipped through the cracks.  Please contact support@eventide.com and we'll get you your licenses right away.

Thanks,

Dan

timr_ox

In a similar vein, I placed an order for the Omnipressor plugin with iLok (http://www.eventidestore.com/omwiilusbdoi.html) on 11 May 2012.

I have received my serial number, but I have not yet received the iLok.

I understand that it will take some time to be mailed from the US to the UK, but it has now been several weeks. I also haven't had confirmation of the iLok being mailed yet.

If it is going to be sometime before it arrives, is there some way that I can use the plugin in the mean time? As I have already payed for it I am obviously keen to start using it for the projects I am currently working on.

Thanks

Tim

PS I did already email this query to support@eventide.com but haven't had a response yet

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Tim,

I'm very sorry, but it seems that we can't find your support query.  Would you mind emailing support again with your order number and we'll look into it directly?

Thanks,

Dan

patchlead

Ahhh! The frustration! I also purchased and ordered a download of Stereo Room 2016 Reverb almost a week ago. I also never received the license code to obtain an iLok asset.

I emailed Eventide a couple of times, but have as yet, not received any response. (This was sent to order@eventide.com). I will also sent another email to support@eventide.com now and see what happens. I realise that it is now the weekend, so may have to wait a few more days. Quite frustrating as my trial has now expired too. 🙁

Hi Dan, can you also help me please.

Thanks

patchlead

OK. Support have now given me my license code. It was a long wait, and I was a bit disappointed that there was no person to person communication from support, but at least the license is finally on my iLok 🙂

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Patchlead,

Sorry for the lack of communication.  Unfortunately Jerome (who handles support) was out last week and there were a couple of us picking up the slack.  I'm glad we got you your license, and sorry for the long wait.

Dan

kaboom
      Participant

Can't wait for my Blackhole ilok licence.  It looks like a great lot of tallent went into it but wish the ilok licence transfer was automated it takes 5 mins to buy and get the licence from other developers.

kaboom
      Participant

How long does the ilok licence take to be emailed to me after I register Blackhole?

kaboom
      Participant

Found it in ilok account download licence  page . I  was waiting for a redeme code to be emailed to me. No idea how long it has been there so all sorted now thanks.Big Smile

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi kaboom,

It should be filled the next business day after your order.  To use it immediately, you can request a demo from here: http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/PlugIns/NativePluginDemoReq.aspx

We are working toward speeding this process in the future.

Dan

kaboom
      Participant

I'm all sorted now  thanks baught it got it rock solid in Ableton 8.3.1 Can't believe how good Blackhole is  I was using Echoboy and Altiverb for reverbs but they are nothing compared I'll still use Echoboy for the delays.

Juka1333

Hi i just got the echo boy and it isnt even under the plugins u can chose from to register with ur ilok and im very confused why it isnt? please help me somone !

DGillespie
        Eventide Staff
        Juka1333 wrote:

Hi i just got the echo boy and it isnt even under the plugins u can chose from to register with ur ilok and im very confused why it isnt? please help me somone !

Hi Juka1333,

Echo Boy is a plug-in made by Sound Toys, you'll have to register your plug-in on their site.

Dan

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.