Where is the SP2016?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Where is the SP2016?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      teacue
      Participant

There are YouTube vids about this new VST version but where is the SP2016 on your site?

gkellum
      Participant

We're rolling it out today.  It should be on our site by early this afternoon.  If you want to check our main page — http://www.eventideaudio.com — in 3 – 4 hours, I'm sure you'll see it featured there.

strawberrius
      Participant

just bought it and there is no download link or anywhere to register it. hurry up eventide!!

strawberrius
      Participant

just bought it but there is no download link or entry spot to register the plugin. hurry up eventide !!

gkellum
        Participant
        strawberrius wrote:

just bought it but there is no download link or entry spot to register the plugin. hurry up eventide !!

Sorry, you should be able to register it now.  You bought it from another website and not from eventideaudio.com?  I ask only b/c if you bought it on eventideaudio.com, the plugin is automatically registered to your account as part of the purchase process;  there's no need to do a second registration process.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      Hermetech
      Participant

Upgraded for $29, but the 32 bit VST version is crashing all three hosts I have tried it in so far (Audiomulch, REAPER and RX7), on Win 10. Please fix soon!

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        Hermetech wrote:

Upgraded for $29, but the 32 bit VST version is crashing all three hosts I have tried it in so far (Audiomulch, REAPER and RX7), on Win 10. Please fix soon!

We are looking into this issue now.

Inactive
        Hermetech wrote:

There is a fresh version in the "Docs and Downloads" section for SP2016 that fixes this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Hermetech
      Participant

Thanks!

Plomerus
      Participant

I’m experiencing horrible crackling sounds when the SP2016 is in a signal chain…even when bypassed. I’m on Yosemite and this is occuring with the AU and VST versions in both Logic 10.2.4 and the latest version of Blue Cat’s Patchwork. It’s as if the audio is clipping, but this isn’t reflected in the meters at all and also regardless of sample rate! 

Inactive
        Plomerus wrote:

I'm experiencing horrible crackling sounds when the SP2016 is in a signal chain…even when bypassed. I'm on Yosemite and this is occuring with the AU and VST versions in both Logic 10.2.4 and the latest version of Blue Cat's Patchwork. It's as if the audio is clipping, but this isn't reflected in the meters at all and also regardless of sample rate! 

Thanks for alerting us. We're looking into it now.

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        Plomerus wrote:

I'm experiencing horrible crackling sounds when the SP2016 is in a signal chain…even when bypassed. I'm on Yosemite and this is occuring with the AU and VST versions in both Logic 10.2.4 and the latest version of Blue Cat's Patchwork. It's as if the audio is clipping, but this isn't reflected in the meters at all and also regardless of sample rate! 

This issue should now be fixed, in version 1.0.5

Plomerus
        Participant
        tlongabaugh wrote:

Plomerus wrote:

I’m experiencing horrible crackling sounds when the SP2016 is in a signal chain…even when bypassed. I’m on Yosemite and this is occuring with the AU and VST versions in both Logic 10.2.4 and the latest version of Blue Cat’s Patchwork. It’s as if the audio is clipping, but this isn’t reflected in the meters at all and also regardless of sample rate! 

This issue should now be fixed, in version 1.0.5

Indeed… 1.0.5 seems to have solved the issue entirely for me! Cheers for the quick response and attention!

Hermetech
      Participant

I just updated my 32 bit 2016 Stereo Room VST and now that’s not showing up in any host either…  Was updated a few days ago.

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        Hermetech wrote:

I just updated my 32 bit 2016 Stereo Room VST and now that's not showing up in any host either…  Was updated a few days ago.

Can you try doing a deep rescan/blacklist reset, if possible, to see if that causes the plugin to show up? I've been able to confirm the most recent version of 2016 Stereo Room (3.2.0) loads in several 32 and 64-bit DAWs, using Win10 64-bit

Hermetech
      Participant

Thank you, that fixed it! Can report new version of SP2016 is now working.

Still not getting 3.2.0 of Stereo Room to show up thouhg, although doesnlt matter so much now that I have the above mentioned working.

ChamomileShark
      Participant

I am also getting a sort of static crackling sound in Cubase 9.5 both with the preset on and bypassed. I’m on Windows 7 64 bit. Cubase blacklisted it after install so I had to reactivate it.

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        ChamomileShark wrote:

I am also getting a sort of static crackling sound in Cubase 9.5 both with the preset on and bypassed. I'm on Windows 7 64 bit. Cubase blacklisted it after install so I had to reactivate it.

Hi, can you confirm that you are on v1.0.5 of SP2016 Reverb?

ChamomileShark
      Participant

hi, I was on 4, now picked up 5. Cubase still crashed but it seems to have settled down and no more crashes.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.