Which algorithms for acoustic guitar

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Which algorithms for acoustic guitar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      marikian

I have been playing around with the H9 and my acoustic and it is a blast. What are some of your fav presets for the acoustic?

kenhan
      Participant
      marikian wrote:

I have been playing around with the H9 and my acoustic and it is a blast. What are some of your fav presets for the acoustic?

You can get a lot of bang for the buck with SpaceTime, to add chorus, delay, and reverb to taste. I also enjoy the TremoloPan for the ac. guitar as well.

mikhael47

What are the best settings for acoustic guitar straight to the board?

cliveluis
      Participant

I use the H9 + my taylor 214..straight to board. Many of the presets sounds awesome on acoustic

Just note for acoustic if the preset has LOT of low end you need ot reduce it, to avoid booming and feedback

Here are some I use

These are the base presets avaialble on  H9 ..i use,for my personal use, i tweak some of the settings ( e.g dial the mix down a little)</

Ultratap

a.Ultratap Preset (slurm 86,tone-15,mix 44)

b.Dissapearing Hall ( sound super duper amazing when combined with WET)

Blackhole

Dark Matter ( with low level…dialed down ) .. use this for single and double note riffing only for a nice bloomey sound.Plucking sounds great too

Hall

Mix 38,decay 14.5,size 65,Low Dcy X 0.8, High Dcy X 1.7,pre delay 110,low level -5,high level -4,mod level 30,mid level 7

Modechoverb

Mix 32,D 11s,Size 90, Echo Fdk 61,ModR 50,Echo 220,lowlvl -48 or lower, highlvl -11,flanger mix 87, echotone -14

MicroPitch

Nice Chorus Preset ( adjust tone to taste)

love this one!! add a little delay + another reverb pedal to this preset

H910 949

3 Octave range preset + another Delay Pedal + Reverb shimmer pedal for organy goodness. Dial down the mix a little and use light strums

Room

Guitar Room ….More Modulation + size 60, Low level -50

Reverse Reverb

mix 41,decay 280,size 45,late dry 33,diff 86,feed 76,low levl -58,high lvl 12,mod lvl 100,contour 64

Vintage Delay

for normal use , I use just one Delay, 16 bits, mod depth 4,mod &nbsp;speed .08hz,feedback A 64,filter 50,mix 38 to taste

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.