Will some of the H90 algorithms be released for the H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Will some of the H90 algorithms be released for the H9

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      garyslama
      Participant

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered.

Just wondering if anything updates/algorithms are going to be released for the H9, given the release of the H90… which looks pretty awesome!

Fender17
      Participant

I guess not. Eventide said there is no more space in H9 to add new algorithms…. No more algorithms in H9.

Well, it could have been ‘solved’ in a way, that one would choose, which algos would be loaded in H9 to fit in memory limit…. But it would not bring much money (if H9 will be still produced) and would be hassle to implement and so….

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Just wondering if anything updates/algorithms are going to be released for the H9, given the release of the H90… which looks pretty awesome!

Hi garyslama, we will not be updating or changing anything about the H9 going forward.

Bodde
      Participant

Hi garyslama, we will not be updating or changing anything about the H9 going forward.

Too bad the H9 expression pedal bug we talked about, 6 months ago or so, never got solved. Now I cannot use an expression pedal to good effect on my H9. I hope this bug got solved for the H90?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.