Will Space send aux pedal as midi CC?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Will Space send aux pedal as midi CC?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi All,

I just ordered a Space – really looking forward to getting started with it, especially using it live.

Rather than ask a question, I'll just say what I'd like to do, and please can you tell me if there is a way?  Thanks!

I'd like to use the aux pedals (tip, ring, tip&ring pedals) to control another midi device by sending CC messages as midi (in my case it's another effects unit which can assign CCs to any function much as the Space can).

Both the space and my other unit (Roland VG99) only have inputs for 3 aux pedals each – it would be great to be able to control VG99 functions with the space aux pedals (I already know that I can send midi CC from the Vg99's pedals).

I'd also like to assign the freeze function of the space to one of it's aux pedals.  Useful too would be the ability to control the volume of the freeze sound using an attached expression pedal.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Ian Stephenson

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

ianstephenson:

I'd like to use the aux pedals (tip, ring, tip&ring pedals) to control another midi device by sending CC messages

You can.

ianstephenson:

I'd also like to assign the freeze function of the space to one of it's aux pedals

Freeze is activated by turning Feedback or Decay as appropriate to the maximum. You can do this with an AUX switch.

ianstephenson:

Useful too would be the ability to control the volume of the freeze sound using an attached expression pedal.

If you use the pedal to control the wet/dry MIX this will do it for you,

Sounds like there is some User Manual reading in your future !!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.