WISH: Delay inside the Looper algo

Home Forums Products Stompboxes WISH: Delay inside the Looper algo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bodde
      Participant

On my Axe fx I combine a delay with a looper block. The delay sets the tempo for the (beat) quantized loops. This way I don't need a metronome or midi for my loops when I play alone. I Also used to combine delays and loops with the Digitech Jamman delay looper I had (sold that one).

I can't do this on the H9. Since it impossible to combine algos my wish is for a simple delay effect (just mix, time, and feedback) inside the Looper algo. Should be possible since there is also a delay in the Modverb algo for example (?) This would greatly enhance the creative uses for quantized loops.

spaceJam

That would be a KILLER feature.

I wish they could do it on the Timefactor as well, but I have the feeling that there won't be new features added to the Factor series / Space stompboxes. Sad

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I think it is unreasonable to compare TimeFactor, with Axe Fx, given the price difference. But, as one who knows, I can say that the 'Factor series will go on as long as people want them.

Bodde
      Participant

nickrose:

I think it is unreasonable to compare TimeFactor, with Axe Fx, given the price difference. But, as one who knows, I can say that the 'Factor series will go on as long as people want them.

Yes of course and I don't want to compare them but I am only asking for three extra knobs! Smile

Bodde
      Participant

Tried to be smart today and set the bypass to DSP + FX and programmed a Looper algo and Delay preset right after each other. So I could change presets and the delay would be fed in the looper with delay spillover. But I found out that unfortunately there is no delay spill over in the H9 when changing presets or algos, only 'bypass spill over'. It was worth a try though. Is there a technical reason that there is no delay spillover when changing presets? just curious….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.