Would the free algorithm be still available for anyone buying my H9 core?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Would the free algorithm be still available for anyone buying my H9 core?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      nihil

Pretty much self-explanatory…if I deregister my account in my H9 core before selling it, would the free algorithm that came with it be still downloadable for a new account/user?

Thank you

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      nihil wrote:

If I deregister my account in my H9 core before selling it, would the free algorithm that came with it be still downloadable for a new account/user?

No, it won't.

jlane0710
      Participant

Hi,

I also am thinking about selling my H9 Core.  I also have the Max, so I never used the free algorithm that came with the Core.

So, I just want to clarify something.  I get it that a used free download would not be available to a new buyer just like purchased algorithm are not transferrable.  But, if I never used the free download and still have the card for it that came in the box, is it also still not available for a new owner?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      jlane0710 wrote:

I also am thinking about selling my H9 Core. I also have the Max, so I never used the free algorithm that came with the Core.

So, I just want to clarify something.  I get it that a used free download would not be available to a new buyer just like purchased algorithm are not transferrable.  But, if I never used the free download and still have the card for it that came in the box, is it also still not available for a new owner?

If the coupon is never used, it should be still available for that unit.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.