Write/Erase Loop H9 will not function

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Write/Erase Loop H9 will not function

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mkatilius
      Participant

Hello,

I was having bluetooth pairing issues with my H9/Control on my mac (im running Sierra) so i tried to re-install my H9’s firmware through the H9 control software via midi connection. I forgot I updated this way once before and it bricked my H9 in this way where it displays Update then Write…/Erase… in an endless loop. Well, it happened again.

The first time this happened i read the forums and saw that I can reinstall the update with the old direct updater and that time it worked. 

I tried this again and the direct updater software will not even recognize myH9 at all and yes, I am starting it in Update mode by holding the hot knob at power up, but it immediately goes into the write/erase loop after Update displays for a couple seconds.

Please send me a software patch I can run to get use of this thing because as of now it is bricked again and I cannot get it reset to factory or anything.

I have sent this same message in via a support ticket request.

Thanks!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm puzzled that it does this, because entering update mode should clear the failed update. Sorry.

There's nothing we can send you – support@eventide.com

leducd71

Hello

how to erase the last loop without erasing previous loops?

Does there exist an undo function ?

Thanks

guestantoine
      Participant

Hello,

Same problem here.

Is there any way to solve that issue?

Thx

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      leducd71 wrote:
      Hello how to erase the last loop without erasing previous loops? Does there exist an undo function?

Unfortunately, there is not an undo function for the Looper algorithm.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      guestantoine wrote:

Same problem here.

Hi – unfortunately, this thread describes two different problems, one with the updater, the other with the looper.

To which do you refer ?

guestantoine
      Participant
      nickrose wrote:

guestantoine wrote:

Same problem here.

Hi – unfortunately, this thread describes two different problems, one with the updater, the other with the looper.

To which do you refer ?

I was stuck with the updater problem but problem solved now. I didn’t wait enough time before writing my previous message. I relaunched the H9 and let run the erase and write message for a bit. After 5minutes the update was done. It’s working perfectly now. My bad.

Thx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.