Wrong preset loaded when powering on H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Wrong preset loaded when powering on H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      kenhan
      Participant

When I power on my H9 Core, the algo that shows up is the #1 algo in the preset list that came with the H9 from the factory, and not the algo that I saved in position #1 in my preset list. I have to scroll preset up and then down to get to my saved algo. Is there a way to chane this? Thanks.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You don't say what software you have. There was an issue with 5.3.0[3] that caused this – if this is what you have, update it to 5.3.0[4].

Otherwise it can be caused by a hardware fault (support@eventide.com).

kenhan
      Participant

It’s the latest sw that same with spade time algorithm. So what does hardware problem mean? That I have to pay to get it fixed?

gkellum
        Participant
        kenhan wrote:
        It's the latest sw that same with spade time algorithm. So what does hardware problem mean? That I have to pay to get it fixed?

Probably not. If you send an email to support@eventide.com with the serial number of your H9, our support people can tell you for sure.

You double checked the version number of the software though, and you are sure it's 5.3.0[4]?  If you go into H9 Control with the H9 connected and click on the Settings button in the bottom menu bar, it will show you what software version is installed on your H9 in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

kenhan
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

kenhan wrote:
        It’s the latest sw that same with spade time algorithm. So what does hardware problem mean? That I have to pay to get it fixed?

Probably not. If you send an email to support@eventide.com with the serial number of your H9, our support people can tell you for sure.

You double checked the version number of the software though, and you are sure it’s 5.3.0[4]?  If you go into H9 Control with the H9 connected and click on the Settings button in the bottom menu bar, it will show you what software version is installed on your H9 in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Thanks for the help. It turns out I had 5.3.0[3]. I updated it to get Space Time and did not know there was an update since then. Anyways, after I updated it to 5.3.0[4] it was showing the same problem I described above after a reboot. But after the second reboot it’s showing the right algo now. Thanks again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.