Add Life to your Tracks
Here’s a little secret: compression, limiting, and overdrive are all the same thing—and all of them can be used to add energy and excitement to your music. Invigorate is a deconstructed compressor, limiter, and overdrive distortion fine-tuned to add life to your mix, drum bus, or any other element. The intuitive design allows you to effortlessly morph from pumping compression, through hard-hitting limiting, to rich distortion while dialing in the perfect sound with the prominent MIX control. The result is guaranteed to bring your mix forward and make it sound bigger.
- Count (Run the Jewels, New Order, No Doubt, Tycho, DJ Shadow, Gang of Youths, Lady Blackbird)
- Justin Hergett (FINNEAS, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Ashe)
- John O’Mahony (Marina, Coldplay, Sara Bareilles)
- Maor Appelbaum (Faith No More, Yes, Meatloaf, Rob Halford, Sepultura)
- Jacob Shea (Planet Earth, Blue Planet, Inception)
- ROCASound (The Orville, Iron Man 2)
- Matthew Wang (Tiger King, Glow, Reno 911!)
- Scott Gershin (Pacific Rim, American Beauty, Team America)
- David Gnozzi (MixbusTv, MC Solaar)
- APS Mastering (Vampire Weekend, The Shivers, Deer Tick)
- Ronit Kirchman (The Sinner, Evil Eye, Limetown)
- Combines the best elements of compression, limiting, and overdrive to make your audio sound bigger and more energetic.
- Unique Radar control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of gain while morphing from compression, through limiting, to distortion.
- Prominent MIX knob allows you to dial in just the right amount of character.
- SENSITIVITY tone controls allow you to tailor the frequencies of the sidechain signal.
- INPUT EXCITER tone controls allow you to overdrive the dynamics processor.
- OUTPUT TONE controls allow you to tailor the sound of the wet signal before the mix control.
- SHAPE, SQUASH, and GATE controls for the gain curve give the perfect amount of control over your tone.
- An aggressive level detector makes the compression pump and breathe when desired.
- Innovative gain compensation algorithm allows you to dial in the perfect sound without tricking yourself that “louder is better.”
- Oversampling and Anti-aliasing assure clean sonics with no digital aliasing.
About Newfangled Audio
Newfangled Audio was started by former Eventide Engineer, Dan Gillespie, in order to research and develop signal-processing techniques that are new to the field of professional audio.
Invigorate is created by Newfangled Audio and distributed by Eventide.