QVox is an inspirational sound effect featuring four voices of diatonic pitch shifting and delay. Mobile music enthusiasts can add rhythmic textures to guitars, morph drums into exciting new patterns, widen instruments, and create unique harmonies on vocals.
Whether you are an electronic musician, singer/songwriter, or guitarist, QVox will take your melodies and ideas to new heights. Users can choose a key, scale, as well as each voice’s pitch interval. In addition, they experiment with a variety of staggered delay groups for unique textures. You can also alter any parameters in real-time using the ‘Ribbon’ controller.
- Four independent voices (labeled as A, B, C, D) with diatonic pitch shifting and delay
- Select Key and Scale to create harmonies that coincide with your compositions or use the Learn button to set the key by the incoming note you play
- Group the four delays so that they are evenly spaced or spread out
- Sync the delays to tempo, or a value of your own choosing
- The Ribbon controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings
- Factory presets help get you started or create your own User presets
- Mixlock helps when auditioning different presets by enabling a global MIX value that will remain constant for every subsequently loaded preset
- Works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect
Available Exclusively on iOS
QVox is available on iOS for all your pitch shifting and delay needs. Download now to experience pitch shifting and delay as you’ve never experienced before!