- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount MIDI groups and CC question for H7600 Reply To: MIDI groups and CC question for H7600

J20056
Participant

What happens is that the FCB1010 can sent multiple MIDI messages when one of its 10 buttons is stomped on. All this can be done via a great PC Editor actually. The first message is a program change request, and another can be a CC #. So for instance, I have it setup to select program number 524, then send MIDI value 40 to CC# 71, which corresponds to the feedback about on this preset, or the second parameter on the first screen, given that my MIDI group starts at 70. For the sake of full description, my setup has another layer, as I use the FCB1010 to also control my SwitchBlade, which enables me to switch amps, preamps, and vintage stomp boxes as well, and program some expression pedals.

I totally agree with you that I don't want to control dozens of parameters "live". But I do need to be able to set up as many as maybe ten parameters upon loading a program, otherwise, I'm "married" to whatever the H7600's factory preset's parameters are.
My two options are therefore to either save a new preset, like 524_1, which would be exactly 524 algorithm, but with different parameter values (BTW, how do I do that?), or use 524 only, and set some parameters to different values via MIDI CC.
I don't really mind learning how to do the first option, as I have a 512MB Flash Card in the unit, so plenty of room where to save new presets.

I hope I explained my goal properly. Thanks for being so responsive BTW. Great to finally be an Eventide user.