- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount E-Control w/ eclipse Reply To: E-Control w/ eclipse

nemo13

Yeah, I am a Cubase user too, and I'd say the market is pretty huge for Cubase users. 

Even if not a plugin, a stand alone program for the computer would be excellent!  Think about it, you can but a cheapo digital camera a WalMart and you get a USB cable and software to edit your pictures, so doesn't it make sense when you spend $1000 – 2000 on a processor in this time and age that you also get a usb cable and software to make fast super easy (an easy to see) eidts on your new device?  This is the future for all processors, I mean, they are just simple computer devises right?  For the Eclipse, this would be the ultimate idea for this unit, it is so hughe, having a big screen to sort it all out would be amazing.   You need to make some new sounds?  You just pull out your USB cable, connected to your computer, the program comes up, bam!  Your done in 5 minutes.  Right now, you got to scroll..scroll… sub menu….sub menu…   It seems so old fashioned.  The little screen like that should only be for emergencies on stage, haha..  Anyway, this should just be researved for $5000+ units ya know?