So here goes the temp dream routing-
Firewire in- 1&2 direct to Analog 1+2 out. That's my dry feed from DAW that I want to monitor.
Firewire in- 3&4 to proc A. Processor A outs to Firewire out 3&4
Firewire in 5,6,7,8 to proc B, Proc B to Fire Out 5-8
1) First you must select FWIRE 1-8 as inputs 1-8. Do this an input at a time (sorry) on [SETUP] [inputs].
2) Then [DSP A]. Down arrow twice to select the first 2 inputs. Turn wheel to select FWIRE 3&4.
3) Then [DSP B]. Down arrow one to select first 4 inputs. Turn wheel to select FWIRE 5-8.Show More...
4) Then [output]. Down arrow once to select first twon inputs. Turn wheel to select FWIRE 1&2. This connects FWIRE 1&2 to the first 2 main outputs. These are analog 1&2.
5) Then down arrow 3 times to select the seconds pair of outputs. Turn wheel to select "dsp A out 1"-2. This connects these to MAIN out 3 &4, which we will need to feed the FWIRE outs 3-4.
6) Then, [output]. Turn wheel until you see "dsp A out 1"-4. This connects these to MAIN outputs 5 -8, which we will need to feed the FWIRE outs 5-8.
7) Now, [output] 3 times to display FIREWIRE 1 outputs. Down arrow 5 times to select OUT 3-4. Turn wheel to select MAIN out 3-4, which we set up in (5) above.
8) Now right arrow to select OUT 5-8. Turn wheel to select MAIN out 5-8, which we set up in (6) above.
Spelling it out like this makes it look much more tedious and difficult than it actually is, but you get the idea …