Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › Eclipse V 1.02 Nightmare upgrade.. › Reply To: Eclipse V 1.02 Nightmare upgrade..
January 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm #123090
A few things to try:
1) Make sure that it is formatted to FAT or FAT16 and not FAT32.
2) Push the card in and out a few times in case you have dirty socket contacts – this system is probably 10 years old and corrosion is possible.
3) Try and find a smaller card – when this software was written, 64M was a BIG card.
4) Consider leaving it as it is.
5) If all else fails, you'll probably have to send it in to be looked at.