i tried the beta 5.6b2 and it works very well in my cases. The wordclock lock boot issue is gone and midi seems to be a bit faster. But one custom preset takes now both engines instead of one in 5.6b1.. . I dont know if its an issue, doesnt matter. Good work!!!
But like in all beta i found one issue in the midi remote section.
I take i.e. echospace of god and set assign 1 midi remote to "decay". Save it and reload it again. After them go to remote settings of "decay" and set it to assign 2. Press done.
Now move the correspondent midi fader for assign 2 and you will see that it does not work. But the midi fader for assign 1 still works.