- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H7600 guitar rig one side working only Reply To: H7600 guitar rig one side working only

micro512

Hi Nick

Thanks for the prompt reply. Here is how my signal chain runs at the moment:
guitar–> Lehleh P split (each signal runs into a seperate RJM Effects Gizmo and into seperate amps).
Signal 1. into buffered input of RJM Effects gizmo: loop1- compressor loop2- boost loop3- ts9 loop4- rat loop5-Korg sdd3000 pre amp only loop6- tc d two delay loop7- tc 2290 delay loop8- Eventide H7600 input1 and output1 connected to switcher via xlr to 1/4" jacks. Xlr's have been unbalanced and using Canare gs6 cable and neutrick mono plugs. loop9- Boss rv3 reverb– This goes to Fender Twin Amp.
Signal 2. into buffered input of RJM Effects gizmo: loop1- ernie ball volume pedal loop2- Digitech ips 33b loop3- tc2290(right side output) loop4-Evenetide H7600 input2 and output2 connected to switcher via xlr to 1/4" jacks. Xlr's have been unbalanced and using Canare gs6 cable and neutrick mono plugs loop5- Korg A3– this goes to Fender Deville.
The patches I have been trying to use in Stereo(both amps) are: Waves place, Wormhole(AMAZING by the way very coldplay lovers in japan), crystal pad2 and various ambient delays etc…. Just wanting to get sound coming out of both amps am I doing something wrong?

When I engage the loop for the deville there is sound and looks like the metre for input 1 and metre for both ouputs are working. When I then engage the loop for the twin both input metres and output metres are working but the twin is dead no sound and it seems as though the deville gets slightly louder. Really just wanting to get sound coming out of both amps or am I looking at this in the completely wrong way???

Kindest Regards,

Con Vailas