- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H7600 guitar rig one side working only Reply To: H7600 guitar rig one side working only

micro512
Thanks for the prompt reply. Here is how my signal chain runs at the moment:
guitar–> Lehleh P split (each signal runs into a seperate RJM Effects Gizmo and into seperate amps).
Signal 1. into buffered input of RJM Effects gizmo: loop1- compressor loop2- boost loop3- ts9 loop4- rat loop5-Korg sdd3000 pre amp only loop6- tc d two delay loop7- tc 2290 delay loop8- Eventide H7600 input1 and output1 connected to switcher via xlr to 1/4" jacks. Xlr's have been unbalanced and using Canare gs6 cable and neutrick mono plugs. loop9- Boss rv3 reverb– This goes to Fender Twin Amp.
Signal 2. into buffered input of RJM Effects gizmo: loop1- ernie ball volume pedal loop2- Digitech ips 33b loop3- tc2290(right side output) loop4-Evenetide H7600 input2 and output2 connected to switcher via xlr to 1/4" jacks. Xlr's have been unbalanced and using Canare gs6 cable and neutrick mono plugs loop5- Korg A3– this goes to Fender Deville.
The patches I have been trying to use in Stereo(both amps) are: Waves place, Wormhole(AMAZING by the way very coldplay lovers in japan), crystal pad2 and various ambient delays etc…. Just wanting to get sound coming out of both amps am I doing something wrong?

When the deville loop is engaged (input/ouput2) there is sound and both ouput metres are working only input metre1 is working. When I then engage the twin loop (input1/output1) the twin is dead deville still working now both input and ouput meres are working.

I really just want to get sound coming out of both amps or am looking at this in the completely wrong way???

Kindest Regards,
Con Vailas