- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H3000 H7600 H8000 How many separate effects parameters can be controlled with a midi expression pedal continuously ? Reply To: H3000 H7600 H8000 How many separate effects parameters can be controlled with a midi expression pedal continuously ?

fm

Wow!  thanks for the great info.  A few follow up questions … 

My experience with Behringer gear has been poor.  I try not to use their gear. 

QUESTION:  is this Behringer FCB1010 a "QUALITY" MIDI controller?  It's seems that many musicians TRUST this MIDI controller as their "GO TO" MIDI controller.  I'm not sure why this is?  Maybe because it is "QUALITY" … maybe because it's "EASY TO EDIT WITH PC EDITOR" … or maybe just cause it's just "CHEAP" .

QUESTION: I need to know if the FCB1010 is "road worthy"  and can be trusted not to crap out or glitch when being used repeatedly – especially with regards to the pedals.  It would be used 2 to 4 times a week for 3 hours each.  That's 6 – 12 hours each week and it must be a dependable unit. 

QUESTION:  I've been looking at three MIDI controllers and would like to know your thoughts or the forums opinions.  1)  the new Moog MP-201 ?… 2) Roland FC-300 ? … 3) the ART x15 ? (only because it is the only MIDI controller with the pedals on the LEFT side … it's my understanding that this MIDI controller isn't the best … but i would like to hear additional feedback as well).

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: i have a friend with an H3000 that owes me a few bucks and has a H3000 DSE that he's willing to part with.  MY QUESTION: can the H3000 DSE be used the same way the 7600 can be used as a MIDI controller for a LIVE RIG described above in previes post ???    (I know "technically" Eventide no longer supports the H3000 … but i want to use Eventide products but i'm not able to purchase the 7600 or 8000 at this time … if the H3000 DSE will work for me and with a MIDI controller i would be able to affect multiple range parameter settings on a single foot / expression pedal … that's what i need to know.  I don't want to step down to TC Helicon or Lexicon unit if i don't have to and i have a H3000 that a friend is willing to part with.)  PLEASE let me know if the H3000 DSE can be used with a MIDI controller in a live rig similar to the 7600 ???  thanks so much.