- Eventide Audio

Reply To: Severe Update Problem to 4.01 on Compact Flash Card. Mangled the entire OS.

Home Forums Products Rackmount Severe Update Problem to 4.01 on Compact Flash Card. Mangled the entire OS. Reply To: Severe Update Problem to 4.01 on Compact Flash Card. Mangled the entire OS.

IDeangelis

Zap

I don't exactly know what you need. In general you have to keep in mind the following:

-the H-series is the top line Harmonizer. You get better sound quality and full versatility as you can literally build your own algorithms from scratch or starting from a factory one (there are hundreds of them already).

-the stepper is something you will have to create. I cannot guarantee what you can build or not. This needs to be checked first, to understand if you'll get what you need. We have Vsigfile editor and H-units databases on the website, that can be downloaded and used on a windows pc to get the idea on what the programming can be.

-Ultrashifter is more of a studio tool that requires a lot of tweaking/optimization. It's also very heavy demanding on DSP resources and will pretty much max out a 7600 with only 2 voices of shifting.

-in terms of sound color, this is a very personal topic. Rest assured that the musical quality of the Eventide Harmonizer is there, and in a better format than on Eclipse.

-an other advantage of the H series is the fact you have several different modules to create any kind of effects. There are many different variations of EQs we also used in the plugins.

-as far as using different sources/channels/formats, the H8000 is the unit! With its Routing architecture you can almost get anything to anything in different audio formats. This may also require modding algorithms I/O structures to fit the system connections.

all the best

Show More...

Italo

Show Less...