- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Severe Update Problem to 4.01 on Compact Flash Card. Mangled the entire OS. Reply To: Severe Update Problem to 4.01 on Compact Flash Card. Mangled the entire OS.

zap
Participant

and are you telling me there is not a single stock stepper/arpeggiator mod source that can be assigned to modulate not just pitch but also other things in the entire H8000?  5000 dollars is alot of money to pay for missing step sequencer and/or missing default arp -to-mod matrix presets other than arp to pitch. (meaning examples like mean arp to cutoff… or arp to ANYTHING).

because there is no way i am getting into programming that… that is not the job of me as a consumer musician… for the exact same reason being that as an electric guitar player, i do not engineer my guitar amp modifications i have an ENGINEER do that.  The Access Virus forum also understands quite well that I am not getting into sound design as I need that already designed – thats why i bought the virus.  I get my guitar tone from a Marshall but I did not mod the components of a marshalll.  I am in no way qualified to do that, and would still in no way whatsoever be qualified to program an H8000 VSIG algorithm, regardless if i read the VSIG manual.