- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Somebody found a sequencer for the 8000 Reply To: Somebody found a sequencer for the 8000

zap
Participant

Oh sorry… here is a link to the picture of the sequencer since wide pictures dont post properly on here.

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19596&d=1278316417

i just mean subdivisions of the modulation signal rhythmically within the step.   how else can i explain myself? why is this incompatible or inapplicable any step in set of steps?

why is the sequencer independent of rhythmic beats when music is based on rhythm?  it has to be in sync with rhythm… otherwise why even use it???

what signal to the input?   Is the sequencer not a modulation source to be assignable to any modulation destination?  Why can we not keep this simple?

Learning by looking at the effects programs already in the harmonizer?   Well it would be nice to have a step-by step breakdown of one element at a time in sequence to learn it… but if this is not an option then the preset analysis will have to do I guess.