- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Midi Desktop Controller AND Midi Understanding Questions Reply To: Midi Desktop Controller AND Midi Understanding Questions

alce
Participant

I actually have the same problem and not solve the Gordian LG2 I need to play the effect. I also dedicate myself to play creatively using the effects with a guitar as a sound source. Am very satisfied with my Eclipse but I miss two things: a cosolle easy to maneuver by hand, it is no coincidence that many are returning to the use of pedals on top of a table. I have had discussions with people like others who have Aarset and Eventide products, but are in the same situation of having to operate directly in the parameters and not to select them with the switch as a pedal. Second requirement that I have expressed already in my post is a graphics editor to set the algorithm parameters, the display works but is counter-intuitive for those who must work creatively. Is good only for those who design a stamp and it has to load a preset to be included statically.