- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eclipse responding to other MIDI channels when not in OMNI mode; kicking me out of MIDI Map Mode Reply To: Eclipse responding to other MIDI channels when not in OMNI mode; kicking me out of MIDI Map Mode

ccl117
Participant

Thank you for the response and help Nick.  It makes sense conceptually, I just literally can't find anywhere in my MIDI chain where a CC#0 message is being sent.  It's a fairly straight forward setup, only a looper, PCM70, and Eclipse are being controlled by MIDI, and I double checked my floor controller to confirm that it isn't sending any CC#0 signals out (it has PC editing software that allows me to view any and all commands).  I'll contact the MIDI floor controller manufacturer to see if they can shed any insight on the issue now that I know what message the Eclipse thinks it is receiving, perhaps it is something that isn't part of the programable commands.  It only happens when I press the "quick save" button on my floor controller, which isn't a "editable" button (just saves pedal looper combinations for the appropriate song bank.), so perhaps it is sending some CC#0 command that I don't have an optic on.

Separately, is it normal for the Eclipse to respond to MIDI CC#0 messages even if they aren't sent on its set MIDI channel?  If not, is there a way I can turn off the "unwanted OMNI" receive mode for this functionality?  Trying to plan ahead for contingencies, thanks again for your assistance, cheers.