- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultrachannel – Activated but not available Reply To: Ultrachannel – Activated but not available

tlongabaugh
Eventide Staff

Barry-

Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Studio One? Make absolutely sure that the path that Studio One is looking for UltraChannel in is the corresponding 32-bit or 64-bit version, and that you installed the correct 32-bit or 64-bit VST in that location.

I usually find that following the steps below sorts out these types of issues, if what I mentioned above all checks out:

1. Close your DAW and delete the following files:

-AAX32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAvidAudioPlug-InsEventide<plugin name>.aaxplugin

-AAX64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesAvidAudioPlug-InsEventide<plugin name>.aaxplugin

-VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll

-VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll

-Presets: c:Users<user name>My DocumentsEventide<plugin name>Presets

2. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.

3. Reinstall UltraChannel, making sure you are using the latest version: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins

If you are installing to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version.

6. Reopen your DAW, and if necessary, rescan your plug-ins.

Let me know if you still have issues.

-Tom