Ultrachannel – Activated but not available

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultrachannel – Activated but not available

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      barrygardner
      Participant

Hi

I had to rebuild my Win7 pc after a hd problem.  I’ve installed Presonus Studio one and all my vst’s work except ultrachannel.  I’ve installed the Ilok license software and activated.  I’ve checked that Studio one is pointint to the correct vst folder but when I load a song in which ultrachannel was used I get a studio one message telling me that ultrachannel is not installed on my system.  I’ve tried deactivating and reactivating to no avail – help

Barry

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Barry, can you try the following?

1.Open Studio One, go to your VST preferences, and make sure "Scan at Startup" is checked.

2. Also click "Reset Blacklist" in the VST preferences, and then restart Studio One.

Let me know if that does not solve the problem.

-Tom

barrygardner
      Participant

Thanks for the fast response.  Tried that.  Upon loading a song, I no longer get the message informing me that ultrachannel is not on my system, but on selecting a channel in which ultrachannel is used, it is coloured red.  Upon clicking on this I get the message that it is not installed.  It also not lised among the list of available effects.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Barry-

Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Studio One? Make absolutely sure that the path that Studio One is looking for UltraChannel in is the corresponding 32-bit or 64-bit version, and that you installed the correct 32-bit or 64-bit VST in that location.

I usually find that following the steps below sorts out these types of issues, if what I mentioned above all checks out:

1. Close your DAW and delete the following files:

-AAX32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAvidAudioPlug-InsEventide<plugin name>.aaxplugin

-AAX64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesAvidAudioPlug-InsEventide<plugin name>.aaxplugin

-VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll

-VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide<plugin name>.dll

-Presets: c:Users<user name>My DocumentsEventide<plugin name>Presets

2. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.

3. Reinstall UltraChannel, making sure you are using the latest version: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins

If you are installing to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version.

6. Reopen your DAW, and if necessary, rescan your plug-ins.

Let me know if you still have issues.

-Tom

barrygardner
      Participant

Sorted! Thanks very much Tom, much appreciated

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Not a problem, glad you got it working!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.