Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › H8000 / 4 TRACKER #4 (preset 735) question › Reply To: H8000 / 4 TRACKER #4 (preset 735) question
To do it from the front panel, you need to use the Patch Editor, which is described in the separate Programmer's Manual.
In simple terms:
1) Load the preset
2) Press and hold PARAMETER to enter the Patch Editor.
3) Press the right arrow key until you see "pitchshift2" in the top right.
4) Hit <modify>
5) Hit the down arrow until you highlight "shift:pitch1-out".
6) turn the wheel slightly so it changes to"shift:pitch2-out".
7) Press SELECT to accept.Show More...
8) Press <done> to exit modify.
9) Repeat steps (3) to (8) to set pitchshift3 shift to pitch3-out and pitchshift4 shift to pitch4-out
10) Hit PROGRAM to exit the Patch Editor and SAVE THE PRESET.