- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Metal PCB mount has come completely loose inside and rattling around Reply To: Metal PCB mount has come completely loose inside and rattling around

jbamberg
Eventide Staff
moschops wrote:

I went to move the H9000 today and this was rattling around inside, looked through the vents with a torch,  looks like there's a whole load of them in there as well !

I contacted the shop I bought it from today to advise as I don't want to invalidate the warranty.

Hi Robert,

I don't see a picture but from your description it sounds like you might be referring to the standoffs for the expansion cards coming loose.   Please could you contact support@eventide.com and I will separately raise this issue with the production team.  We've shipped H9000s to and from trade shows over the past year or two and we thought we'd found all the potential problems with moving them around, and as far as I remember, we haven't seen this particular issue before.  The H9000 should stand up to live use and being moved around, and I apologize for this problem you have found and will make sure it's resolved soon.