- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount OSX Mojave and H9000 – USB Audio not appearing back on computer Reply To: OSX Mojave and H9000 – USB Audio not appearing back on computer

jbamberg
Eventide Staff
Edgar9001 wrote:
Hi, …brought my H9K home to work there and funnily the USB capabilities are not working properly. Studio environnment: All USB in and outs behave as they should with a Mac Pro 5.1, Ableton 10, Mac OS X High Sierra, aggretated device there with Motu 24 i/O… At home: latest iMac from 2017, OX X Mojave, Ableton 10, aggregated device with NI Audio Kontrol 2, USB IN works but USB Out none are working, despite the meters in the H9K displaying USB Output signal(s). I can route into the H9K via USB but have to connect then to Analog Out to hear the effect… H9000 software updatet to latest version today via the internet. kinda puzzled, Edgar.

Mojave has been working fine for me (apart from Dante) but admittedly I have a much simpler setup.  We will see if we can replicate this problem tomorrow.  Perhaps it's related to the aggregate device.